Turkey, Mango Chutney and Brie Panini
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 slices of artisan bread, ½ – inch thick
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2-3 slices Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Oven Roasted Turkey Breast lunchmeat
- 2-3 slices Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Honey Roasted Turkey Breast lunchmeat
- 2 ounces brie, sliced thinly
- 8 baby spinach leaves
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Mix the mayonnaise and curry powder together in a small bowl. Spread each side of bread with a thin layer of the curry mayonnaise.
- Now spread a layer of mango chutney on one slice of bread.
- Top the bread with slices of turkey, brie, and spinach leaves. Place the remaining slice of bread on top to form a sandwich.
- Heat a grill pan or a heavy skillet over medium-low heat. Brush the pan with a light coating of extra-virgin olive oil. Add the sandwich and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, pressing them down occasionally with a large spatula, until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has melted.