5 Minute Chocolate Fudge S’mores Mug Cake
- 2-3 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 3 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 ounces milk chocolate (chopped or morsels)
- marshmallow fluff, cream or actual marshmallows
- Combine 3 tablespoons butter and 1 ounce of chocolate in a small bowl, then melt in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine remaining melted butter with 2-3 tablespoons of graham cracker crumbs and stir until moistened. Press graham crumbs into the bottom of your mug.
- In a bowl. whisk egg, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add in flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa, stir until a thick batter forms.
- Stream in melted butter and chocolate, mixing to combine. Fold in remaining chocolate chips.
- Add half of the mixture on top of the graham crust, then throw on a scoop of marshmallow fluff/cream or a few marshmallows.
- Add remaining batter on top, then pop in the microwave for 1 minute and 20 seconds to almost 2 minutes.
- Remove and top with additional marshmallow if desired. You can pop it back in the microwave for 5-10 seconds to make them melty, or pop them directly under the broiler for about 10 seconds to toast if desired. You can also use a kitchen torch if you have one. Sprinkle with graham crumbs!